Windows 10 is nowadays a king of all Windows as compared to Windows 7 and 8. Windows 10 has amazing features as compared to another version of Windows. There are a limited number of features in Windows 7 because of updates issues. Microsoft doesn’t release latest updates for Windows 7 as compared to the updates of Windows 10. For example, Windows 10 drivers updates and Windows 10 drivers. In fact, Windows 10 updates installation have always a great impact on the users. Before the move to Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers easily, let’s see what Windows 10 drivers play a role in Windows 10?
In addition, We always recommend to Install Windows 10 updates. With the updates, Windows 10 drivers update automatically.
Why should I Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers easily?
It is necessary to Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers because of many reasons. For example, if you need new features of Windows 10. Whenever you download Windows 10 from a site, it is sometimes Old Windows 10. Moreover, all the features are old therefore it is necessary.
- All the drivers are not installed when you update Windows 10.
- Many functions of Windows still need update drivers.
- Windows 10 Drivers may be outdated with old Windows 10 update.
How to update Windows 10 drivers?
The way to update Windows 10 drivers is very simple. Follow the steps to Updates Windows 10 drivers.
- Go to Start Menu > Type Device Manager.
- Select and Open Device Manager.
- Select each of driver manually > Expand one of the categories.
- Here I expand “Display Adapters“.
- Right-click on Radeon (TM) HD 8670M.
- Click on Update.
- Once you click on Update.
- Here are two options for you:
- Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
- Browse My Computer for driver software.
We recommend choosing Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software for installing Windows 10 drivers. Note: you must have an active internet connection to perform this step.
On the other hand, if you have a pack of Windows 10 drivers, you can use Browse. The second option in case of you has downloaded the Windows 10 drivers already.
How much Time required to Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers?
It usually takes around 10-15 minutes to Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers easily. Furthermore, it can take less time, if you have already Windows 10 drivers in My Computer. On the other hand, If you have a perfect Internet Connection, all drivers will be updated in 15 minutes.
What If Windows 10 drivers Problem Still exists?
In addition, above steps do not solve your problems, you have to install Windows 10 drivers again. Here we have a simple way to Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers easily. Follow the steps carefully:
- Open the Device Manager.
- Select the driver/Category > Expand the Category.
- Right-click on the drivers.
- Click on Uninstall Device to uninstall Windows 10 drivers.
- Restart your PC. After a restart, all the Windows 10 driver will automatically reinstall.
- Enjoy! Windows 10 drivers.
Another Alternative way to Install and update Windows 10 drivers?
There is another alternative way to Install and Updates Windows 10 drivers. Moreover, you can download the Windows 10 drivers from Microsoft Official site. Download Windows 10 Driver of your Device. Install the drivers and restart your PC.
At last, What have we concluded?
If you have a driver such as your Graphics, Sound, Video etc are automatically installing, after completion of installation and checking for Windows 10 Updates. You can stop Windows 10 update so that Windows 10 drivers do not update.
If you have any Question related to Windows 10 drivers, Let us know in the Comment Section. We are appreciated your feedback.